How Does It Work?
A guarantor loan is the form of an unsecured loan that gives the money to the borrower when they provide a guarantor for their loan. A guarantor is a second person who co-signs the agreement with the lender and the borrower and takes the responsibility of any default in the repayment. If the borrower is not able to repay the money, it is the guarantor who has to fill the default payment. You can easily get the loan within the range of £1,000 to £12,000. Your guarantor can be anyone from your family members, colleague or maybe a friend who are not financially dependent upon you.
What Are The Criteria Of Being A Guarantor?
If you want to be a guarantor for the borrower of Pittsburgh Comicon Guarantor Loan, then you must be above 21 years of age. You must not be financially dependent upon the guarantor. These loans are unsecured loans, therefore, you must have a good credit card history or you are a home owner in the United Kingdom. There are some other different conditions of the lenders too. It depends on them who they offer to be your guarantor.
What Are The Criteria Of Being A Loan Applicant?
If you want to apply for the Pittsburgh Comicon Guarantor loan, you must be above 18 years of age. You must have a bank account in the United Kingdom so that you will be able to make repayments on your loan. Moreover, to satisfy the lender, you have to show your monthly salary or a demonstration that you can afford the repayments more easily.
How The Pittsburgh Guarantor Loans Work?
- Submit the application: The application for the guarantor loan is very simple and easy. You have to fill an online Pittsburgh Comicon Guarantor Loan application form of with all the details regarding your financial status along with all the details of your guarantor. Your guarantor will repay the payments if you are not able to pay them back.
- Acceptance of the application form: After the completion of the online application, submit it to us. Within a few hours, we will review your application and after verification of all the details that you have entered, we will accept your application. After the acceptance of your application, we will arrange your meeting with your lender.
- Meeting of the lender with the borrower: We will plan a meeting at your desired place. If you have a very busy schedule and you are not available for the meeting, then no problem at all. We will come to your place.
- Signing the agreement: After the acceptance of the general terms and conditions of the lender, you will sign an agreement with the lender. The guarantor will co-sign the agreement upon all the terms and conditions.
- Receive your cash: After the meeting, your money will be delivered to you within a short period of 24 hours. It is your choice of which way you want it. Whether it is sent to your bank account or delivered to your home place in the form of a cheque, the decision is all yours.